Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beekman 1802 and Lots of Goats

Beekman 1802....the most FABULOUS Goatie Place in all the world!

My BFF Deb and I Model Walked to the Beekman Mercantile
We hope Josh would be proud of us!

Had the most gracious good fortune to be able to visit the Beekman 1802 Farm in Sharon Springs, NY this week (of the Fabulous Beekman Boys of Planet Green television fame!) as well as the equally wonderful (and famous from the show!) American Hotel.  (Excellent food and service!  I highly recommend it!)

We were welcomed with open arms and had a most FABULOUS day, leaving with much gratitude, many warm memories, and a goodie bag of Beekman lavender candles and cajita caramel sauce!  (Yummy!)

Much and many thanks to Brent & Josh for letting us run amok at their home.  (Ok, well, respectfully amok......)  To Farmer John for being the most wonderful and gentle Goat Host in the world!  And to Megan, who is an angel and the perfect hostess!  Special thanks to Garth, Doug and Heidi for the fine service and excellent meal at the American Hotel!  (I'm still full of their dreamy maple cream cake!)

I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Truly, a beauteous day!  (Plus, there were goats!  Lots and lots of goats!)  ;)

ps.  I am in love with Farmer John.  The Universe should make more men like him for us Farm Girls.  ;)










































8 comments:

brokenteepee said...

And a llama. The publicist loves llamas. I am not so sure.

It looks like you had a wonderful time. That is some herd o'goats!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

I think it's working!!!! I think I can post a comment now!!!!! YAY!

Wee hooooo! xoxoxoxo

Mimi Foxmorton said...

And me! And me! HOO-RAY!!!!!!!

You're a genius!!!!!!!!!
:)

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

Looks like a great time. Love those chore boots!!

Millie said...

Looks like a wonderful place! (Aw, my word verification is blessly!)

Mimi Foxmorton said...

It *was* wonderful...........
(sigh) A most magical place.......

Wellies are a farm girls best friend!

Awww, Teresa-Blessly can be a new character in Yellow Dog Tail II...!

Marigold said...

That first goat picture ... what a hunk! :) The last few looked too much like Ella. Well, as long as they didn't act like her, I guess it's okay. What a lovely place!

Gina said...

What a great place!