Monday, September 26, 2011

The Sisterhood of the Goat Creates (and shares!)




Imagine my surprise when I was called to the mail room to pick up a package addressed to me! Inside, I found the most beautiful gypsy tie vest, lovely wool & broach pin and dangly-legged skull pirate!

I can't being to describe the rich quality of this vest. Every quilted stitch is perfectly placed and the whole garment is surprisingly heavy with fabulous fabric. I feel so honored to be gifted with such a treasure.

My sincere thanks to my Goat Sister Sandy from Pa. who thought to bestow upon me such a magical work of art.  I will be wearing it as Violca Mirola, Sea Gypsy come storytelling this Autumn!

Blessings to you, Sandy. How wonderful that we became friends.

xo
~Mimi

7 comments:

S.Eckert said...

I can't think of a worthier recipient! It had FOX written all over it! You're very welcome!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

That's LOVELY!

Melodie said...

What a wonderful surprise!

brokenteepee said...

How beautiful. Be sure Darla doesn't take a nibble!

Marigold said...

Ooooh! Ahhhhh! Beautiful! How is that flower done? Crocheted?

Teresa said...

How wonderful! Goat sisters are the best!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

I love my Sisterhood! :)

The flower appears to be cut from an existing piece of wool. Quite clever! And most EXCELLENT repurpose! :)