Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Whirlwind of Gooseberry Fair!


 





Ah well, the fair that was Gooseberry has ended.  It was so wonderful and everything was lacy and lovely that I wanted it never to end!

Dala was a princess and did partake of many fripperies and excesses throughout the day-her favorite being the cardamom cookies!

She looked a vision in her new dress and was the belle of the ball!

She was even interviewed by the newspaper with only a slight glitch when she ate the reporter's note pad.

I must confess that I got a wee bit teary when it was time to take her back to the barn as it had been such a pleasure having her so close throughout the day.

As is usually the case, I missed many a photo opportunity but I hope that these posts will hold you over until I can track down some more photos.

My sweet Miss was exhausted by the end of the day but it was all woth while.

Much love to you all for caring.

xoxo
~Fox

3 comments:

brokenteepee said...

If I had horns I would want bows just like Darla's

Millie said...

Me too! I think I should get some lovely bows on my horn casts! Darla is adorable in her dress, but I think I'll stick with my plain old white coat.

Marigold said...

I am So jealous. I want lace. Lace and Peanuts. Not necessarily in that order. Lace and Peanuts and roses and violets. Yes. And Peanuts.