Monday, October 17, 2011

MORE CAPRA MAGIC HAS ARRIVED!

Hip!  Hip!  HUZZAH!  And, HURRAH!  HURRAH!

More CAPRA MAGIC has appeared on my desk!

The first package to arrive was from Claire in Nova Scotia!
Lovely offerings of fabric, her own oh, so soft! spun wools and (no gypsy worth her salt could be without one...or many.....)  a gypsy tassle!
I so love my Sisterhood of the Goat and gentle Claire in particular. 
Goat Sisters are pure magic!



The next, was my mysterious envelope from St. Croix..........
The Chumbucket Family (of TLAPD fame!) had promised me an offering in
just the perfect size that I would love!  Intrigured, as the Other Half of TLAPD, my beloved Cap'n Slappy, had previously sent his Joe Boxer's.  His....old......Joe Boxers..............!  So, you can imagine how curious I was to get the Chumbucket's package.........

Imagine my surprise when I opened THIS:


 What a riot!  And they we're right....I DO love it!
One signed and one for good luck!
(They are actuall eye glass polishers.  Apparently goats run free-ish in St. Croix so the optician must have been influenced.....!)  ;)

Yep.  I do believe this blanket will hold magic beyond compare.........

My heartfelt thanks to Claire & Richard......and to the Chumbuckets-John and Mad Sally & the Kids.........
and to Slappy, for his underpants, which I did not post.  ;)

I love you all.................   xoxo

Now.......methinks I REALLY ought to get to laying that blanket out, eh?
That is, unless, one of you out there still has a piece to send...............

Believe in Magic!
xo
~Fox

6 comments:

brokenteepee said...

It's going to be a lovely blanket for sure. It should then go on a goat farm tour.
no poem intended

Claire MW said...

Hooray! So happy that it's arrived safely! I hope the Yule-ish colours will be helpful and that the lock-spun yarn will be textureful!
xox

Millie said...

I can hardly wait to see the finished blanket. Yes, I do believe there should be a farm tour!

Marigold said...

Yay! More booty! 'Twill be a loverly blanket fer sure. Alas, I confess I really wanted to see Cap'n Slappy's underwear though. :)

Mimi Foxmorton said...

I highly agree with the Sisterhood....there SHALL be a farm tour!

We shall have to come up with a plan for doing so. Definitely include a journal. Mayhap its own blog? And anything else creative you all can come up with.

Then it will be BEYOND magical! ;)

Let's make a plan! :)

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Marigold, luv......I'm not sure Slappy's underpants are for the faint of heart...........
;)