Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mommets and More!

Well, here we go!

Introducing:  TATTIE MAN!

I scoured the thrift store for weeks searching for the perfect Tattie Man to accompany me on my folk journey!  He needed to be just the right amount of old!  And this guy is!  I am so looking forward to our adventures over the next four months and coming back to share with you!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to discover that Tattie Bogles are MAGICAL!

Enjoy!


“Human beings must love something, and, in the dearth of worthier objects
of affection, I contrived to find a pleasure in loving and cherishing a
faded graven image, shabby as a miniature scarecrow. It puzzles me now
to remember with what absurd sincerity I doated on this little toy, half
fancying it alive and capable of sensation. I could not sleep unless it was
folded in my night-gown; and when it lay there safe and warm, I was
comparatively happy, believing it to be happy likewise.”
Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre




3 comments:

brokenteepee said...

He is something...I'm sure he will be quite the companion

Marigold said...

An awesome companion worthy of any adventure!

Candy C. said...

Well of COURSE Tattie Bogles are magical! Would you expect anything else? :)