Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nice......donkey!

So, look what fell out of our new donk-a-donk during the storm!
A baby boy!
I named him Hunter, after the full moon the night he was born.
(If it had been a girl, I would have named her Stormy.)

Here he is a little less than 2 hours old.






So, of course, Mama chose the bottom end of the pasture to have Hunter, and they caused quite a stir with traffic stopping to ooh! and ahhh! and take pics.
Can't imagine why.  Those legs.....that fuzz.....those EYES!

Though I wonder if donkeys ever get tired of the "Nice ass!" joke.........  ;)

But, cute factor aside, it was really time to move to the upper pasture.


Well, you know what they say:
"If the donk-a-donk won't GO to the upper pasture.....bring the donk-a-donk TO the upper pasture!"

Mama Donk didn't want to have any part of being led to the upper pasture today, so........
Farmer decided to do it THIS way!  :)
Mama followed right along!
Now both are snug as donks in a, well......upper pasture!


And, bonus!
I'll  now be able to play Sancho Panza at a moments notice.......


Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to kiss my ass!

xoxo





6 comments:

Kateri said...

That is a very adorable and kissable little ass. :)Love the name, too.

Millie said...

Well, I am not a fan of donkeys, so I want nothing to do with either one. The Human, however, is over here just aaahhhhing and positively drooling on the computer and wanting to kiss your ass as well. Oh, you humans. I'll never understand...

Mimi Foxmorton said...

hahahahahaha

I LOVE you guys soooo MUCH!
xoxoxoxo

You can kiss my ass anytime you like! ;)

brokenteepee said...

He is very cute.

Have you not found your Dulcinea?

thecrazysheeplady said...

Too cute!!! Those bangs... :-D

TexWisGirl said...

oh my gosh!!! adorableness on 4 hooves!!! :)