Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Stolen Note from Marigold



I stole this note from Marigold the Goat at Goat Philosophy 101
www.marigold-goatphilosophy.blogspot.com
but I don't think she'll mind. You see, she's trying very hard to help her friends the Twomblys get picked for Extreme Makeover Home Edition. If you pop on over to Marigold's blog you can read their story and know just why the Twombly's need and deserve our votes!

You can also read about this lovely family at their Pink Porches blog at www.pinkporches.blogspot.com

They will capture your heart!
(Plus, I personally covet everything she's ever made!)
;)

Thanks Marigold! My humble thanks.
There's an extra peanut in it for you today!

Much love and luck to the Twomblys!

~Mimi

5 comments:

brokenteepee said...

I haven't met Marigold yet. I will go do so.

brokenteepee said...

this link: www.marigold-goatphilosophy.blogspot.com does not work....

Mimi Foxmorton said...

I'm so sorry. My tech stupidity knows no bounds. I am a primitive soul at best.

I am the queen of links not working on my blogs.
I put them in the wee linky box and they come up blank. I know not why.

Back door fix would be to go to my previous blog, Spring Swap, and click on Marigold.
Marigold is a peanut lovin' dear!
It was there I discovered the Pink Porch and fell in love.

Marigold said...

Hmmm... Here is the link: http://marigold-goatphilosophy101.blogspot.com/ Me thinks you left out the '101' - although if you put it in Google Search your way you still come up with it. :) Mimi, you are a sweetheart for doing this! Many goat kisses for you from Washington! Not to mention a few for mentioning that the goatmother ought to give me a few extra Peanuts. What can I say? I had to do it or that stupid Little UnDead would never leave me alone. He doesn't know how to type. Thanks to you and we hope they win! They sure deserve it.

Crafty Green Poet said...

What a sweet goat photo! I'll go check out Marigold's blog just now