Thursday, February 23, 2012

TEAM FOX?


TEAM FOX!
Hey-ho, lovies!  It's me, Foxmorton!
I participated in a Period Advice Event this weekend wherein one responds to a love lorn query as a literary character. 
I chose Miss Havisham!  ('cause, ya know....I still have the dress from....
*The Incident........)
(if you don't know about....The Incident......ask me, and I shall blog about
 The Incident.......  ;)
 
Voting has Begun! Choose from any one of the fine and lovely Period Advice Event letters.......
........or my little ol' letter..........as you will.............
  It's easy.  No sign in. Just click to the left of the blog and vote for your favorite!
It was a fun exercise in writing, which is what blogging is really all about.
My thanks to Elegance of Fashion for allowing me the lovely opportunity to share my writing.
Much love, Fox  xo




2 comments:

brokenteepee said...

and great advice it was....

Marigold said...

I voted! I voted! Maybe more than once. :)