Saturday, December 29, 2012

CREATE WITH ABANDON

Hey-ho!

Before any of you start to think that I have, indeed, lost what was left of my Mad Woman in the Attic mind,
(especially my poor Sisters over at Facebook Sisterhood of the Goat, who have had to endure my creations with little or no explanation...!) let me just say:

ALL HAIL THE DUBSTEP GOAT!

Hmm.  I suppose that didn't quite clear things up, did it?  ;)

Ok....I'll try.......

A few days ago, a REAL TOADS writing challenge, which didn't exactly interest me due to the *modern* nature of the challenge, ended up striking me in this amazing and incredible way.
I wouldn't have thought that I would take the time to produce something so brightly colored and out of my sepia vintage box let alone write about it.  I'm an antique kinda girl and worship the tattered lace 
and musty smells of The Old Ones.  And I like it that way.

But I'm on vacation so I thought I'd give it a go.
What I found was this:
Stepping out of your well worn and well loved  creative space and diving head long
 into a project you have zero understanding of will bestow upon you this amazing
 SHOCK of creativity you didn't know you had!

Really!

No right...no wrong...no worries........!

And since that initial challenge
click here to read:   ORIGINAL REAL TOADS CHALLENGE
I am SHOCKINGLY renewed!

So, with a bow to the Dubstep Goat
and eternal gratitude to REAL TOADS (really, really...I can't be thankful enough!)
I dub 2013 the year to 
CREATE WITH ABANDON!

Create something new...create something old....repurpose...wonder......try something odd....
TRUST yourself.....
revive your creative soul....
and dive headfirst into the SHOCKING and deep swirl of creative waters! 

(and then please, please share with me!)

Go forth and create!

Much love for a Happy and SHOCKING New Year!
love-
xoxoxo
~Mimi 

  













3 comments:

Millie said...

What a wonderful theme for the year! Maybe I should consider dancing the rhumba with Boeris...

Marigold said...

A most excellent idea! We shall take it to heart, going forth and creating with abandon! We shall even knock any Alpines out of the way that choose to grumble along the path. :)

Candy C. said...

I love the idea of a year of Creativity! The Dubstep TTTTea Party is my favorite! :)