Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Yule Dog

My Heart & Soul....Yellow Dog

For the record-as if I need to say this-I love goats!
Adore them....am enchanted by them....
See them as the Wild Spirit of the goat god Pan in my life-
but when it comes to True Love....you can't find anything purer than Dog Love.

Your Dog will love you forever and beyond.

Always.

Without question or hesitation.

And if we are wise, we will love them in return, the exact same way.

You won't find anything more honest and real in your lifetime.

You will never find its equal.

The Yule Log may represent Prosperity....
but the Yule Dog represents everything that is Unconditional Love.......

Dog Blessings, my friends.
xoxo
Mimi & Yellow Dog



3 comments:

Millie said...

Kisses to you!

Marigold said...

I'm a goat and even I admit truer words were never spoken. :)

Candy C. said...

Big Hugs to you and Yellow Dog!! :)