Sunday, December 2, 2012

Live by the Garb....Die by the Garb....

collar (front)

HUZZAH!  HURRAH!
The 2013 FESTIVAL of the SEASONS garb is complete!

Here's my best attempt at display for the moment.
I promise pics after the event.

I cannot WAIT to put this on and twirl...twirl....twirl.........

I do so love garb!
And even more so...vintage lace!

I wonder what it is in my make-up that makes me feel so much more comfortable in garb than in
any other thing I might wear..........
Something to ponder.......

But in the meantime.....ONE more day to go before Festival time!

xoxoxo
Mimi, who is a garbite!


collar (back)


4 comments:

Marigold said...

Lady, you are just AMAZING! I can't WAIT to see you dressed up in all this luscious finery! You rock!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Ooooo, Missy Mimi! That is the most beautiful outfit ever! You are going to look more beautiful than you normally do!

Candy C. said...

I LOVE it!! Can't wait to see pictures from the event!! :)

Millie said...

You two will be the most beautiful pair there!