Sunday, December 18, 2011

DOG GONE IT!




DOG GONE IT!  IT’S SNOWING!

(A dog’s perspective on the first snowfall of the season.)

Yawn.

  Is it snowing?

I think it’s snowing.

Yes, I’m sure I’m quite right.  It’s snowing.

Mom!  It’s snowing!
I’d better go out into the snow.

***
Is this snow?
Yes, I believe it is snow.
I’m going to push it around with my nose.

It’s SNOWING!

Wheeeee!

Uh oh.

Mom!  It’s snowing.
I’d better come in from the snow.

***
Yawn.
Hey!  I think it’s still snowing.
Mom!  I’d better go back out in the snow.

***

I’m going to push it around with my nose some more.
Wheeee!

Wheeee!

Oops.
Gotta pee.

Wheeee!

Better pee some more.

Oh, and a little over here.

And here.

Wheeee!


Uh oh.

Mom!
It’s snowing.
My feet are cold.
I’d better come in from the snow.


***

Hey!  Is it still snowing?

It IS still snowing!

Mom!  I have to go back out into the snow!

That’s my squeaky toy covered in snow!

Wheeeee!

Hey.  It’s still snowing.

Mom!  I better come in from the snow now.

***

Whew.
That was fun!

Hey.  It’s still snowing.

Mom!

***

Wheeee!

Uh oh.
It’s still snowing.

Mom!

Mom?

Mom?

***

Yawn.

I love snow.

~Mimi Foxmorton for Yellow Dog  11/21//08












4 comments:

Candy C. said...

I'm glad you had fun in the snow Yellow Dog!! :)

brokenteepee said...

No snow here and that makes us Happy Goats

Marigold said...

You forgot to say, 'Oh, look! Yellow snow!' in that one part, Yellow Dog.

Teresa said...

You certainly have that right. Don't know why they need to check it out so many times!