Sunday, January 16, 2011

Never Show A Goat A Box of Cereal...and other things I've recently learned....


Peek-a-boo I see my Maa!
I'm too sexy for my sweater.....
I seriously have to start setting these last days down but suffice it to say that I was violently attacked by a Rooster..TWICE....smashed my head on a low beam whilst chasing errant goats in a Charlie Chaplanesque scene sans fast piano music (though it would have made a really cool video!) and found out (the hard way) that if you enter the goat barn with a box of Fall Harvest granola cereal...well, let's just say...goats can jump. High. Very high. And it would appear they have product recognition as well.

But Miss Darla is more important at the moment so I'll be back to tell you of all my Bedlam-worthy adventures!

Thanks so much to all who have posted. You've made me laugh...cry...and feel not so alone in this. I've left a lengthy post on my Darla Diva post to you all.

Be well...be happy.....love goats!
xoxoxo
~Mimi

8 comments:

Millie said...

We goats like to make sure that you learn every single day. It sounds like you've found some EXCELLENT teachers!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

lol
Most DEFINITELY, Millie!
Most definitely! :)

Anonymous said...

We had a rooster like that, a couple actually! One was named Bucket-Head... I don't know why...

Mimi Foxmorton said...

I have a few choice names for THIS rooster as well! :)

S.Eckert said...

Goaties are brilliant escape artists and excellent athletes. A little incentive is all they need!

Texan said...

Here a box of vanilla wafers will do the same thing tee hee..

Goats can surely teach us many things! :O)

We only have girls (hens) for this very reason! :O)

brokenteepee said...

Roosters are mean. There was one on the farm named Blue Guy (WAS is the operative word). Used to attack the publicist until the publicist caught him. I heard he was the best stew the publicist ever ate.

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Well, I don't turn my back on him now!
He thinks he owns the place!
Pricilla-I think I'll mention to him I have excellent advice on how to make rooster stew! :)